Sunday, August 20, 2006

Next Up: For One Night Only


I'm very excited to say that my next release for Ellora's Cave will be out (hopefully) in September. The title is For One Night Only. My heroine, Lily, is the cousin of Maddie from my book Irresistible. The hero? Michael Rutherford. Remember him? He's Emma's ex-fiance from Abduction of Emma. I've gotten emails from a number of you out there, asking me if Michael will get his own story. Well, here it is. This one's for all of you!

Here's a little blurb:

Lily McIntyre is in love with her boss. From the first day she starts working for Michael Rutherford, she fantasizes about being with him. Every day she goes to work hoping it will be the day he finally notices her as a woman. For twelve long months, she’s waited. No more. With the help of a friend, she puts into motion her plan to spend one night with Michael and let loose all the pent-up lust she harbors for him.

Michael doesn’t have a clue how Lily feels. When he receives an anonymous, private invitation to play during a weekend BDSM party, he's intrigued. To his shock, he finds out it is Lily who issued the sexy invitation. She offers him one night. No holds barred. Anything he wants…

After an erotic, torrid night, two different realities set in. For Lily, the memories will have to last her a lifetime. For Michael, it isn’t nearly enough. He will have to convince Lily that their relationship is not limited to one night only…

Watch out for this one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev,

Sounds like you have another winner on your hands. I hope that it makes its debut in September.

Erin the Innocent said...

It sounds like it's going to be another good book : ) I love the cover art!

Beverly Havlir said...

Becky -- This one is a tad bit more bondage than my other books. *g* It's quite different, let me tell you that. LOL

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Latesha. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the scheduling gods will smile at me this time!

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Erin!
I love the cover too. That riding crop is wayyy hot! *g*

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Sara. I like For One Night Only a lot, and this one's hotter than my other books. Watch out for this one!

Hugs!