Monday, August 28, 2006

Sexual Chocolate Authors

I'd like to invite you to check out the Sexual Chocolate authors' blog. It's at http://sexualchocolateauthors.blogspot.com. The grand opening was awesome! We held contests and gave away lots of prizes. We're going to continue doing that, plus all the authors take turn blogging. The sexual chocolate authors are: (not in any kind of order..please...it's Monday after all, and I've only had one cup of coffee) Melissa Schroeder, Kally Jo Surbeck, Eve Vaughn, Lena Matthews, Maggie Casper, Liz Andrews and Me! The idea was born during the Romantic Times Convention. We spent some time together and got to talking. Actually, they sort of adopted me since I attended the convention alone. These ladies are so much fun. They're nutty and crazy, and yes, they don't hesitate to talk about anything. And I mean ANYTHING. LOL.
So check us out. We've got a bunch of stuff planned. Even a newsletter, if I'm not mistaken. Come on over to the blog and leave us a comment. You're always welcome!

1 comment:

Beverly Havlir said...

It was a blast! How did you like the pictures of the sexual chocolates that we all posted? I loved it...a lot. LOL.