Friday, January 12, 2007

Bandar: Pursuit of Pleasure Available Today

The third book in my Bandar series for Changeling is available today. Pursuit of Pleasure is the story of Dax and Ariana, and the race across space to save her family and her home. To read an excerpt, you can go http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=512. As always, you can let me know what you think of the story. I'm a little bit torn because I think this is the last of my Bandar series. I really don't want to see it end.

We'll see what the muse says. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Hi, great excerpt. I really enjoy the Bandar series and will be looking forward to reading Dax and Ariana's story.

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Cathy!

Let me know what you think when you get around to reading it.

Hugs!