Friday, March 23, 2007

Thanks for the Love

I've gotten emails and notes regarding my blog post yesterday. A majority of them thought I was miserable because of a NY rejection. No, it wasn't because of that. Besides, a rejection letter is something to be proud of. It's like a badge of courage. You get rejected once, you fearlessly send in another submission.

Thanks for the love I received yesterday. A very good friend of mine told me to stop being a drama queen and buck up. LOLOL! Yes, only she would have the nerve to tell me that and get away with it. It hit the spot, though. I've been walking around with doldrums the past few days. My usual go-getter attitude was missing. No excuses, but maybe I was a little bit hormonal. But I'm okay now.

So my thanks to all of you who took the time to drop me a note. I love y'all too!

No comments: