Tuesday, September 26, 2006

November 18th is THE day



Yes, ladies and gents, I just got word that my Ellora's Cave release is scheduled for...drumroll please...October 18th. I can't tell you how long I've waited for this. I'm so happy. I'm posting the blurb--just to jog your memory since I've only been talking about this forever. *g*

For One Night Only
Beverly Havlir

Lily McIntyre is in love with her boss. Every day she goes to work hoping it will be the day Michael Rutherford finally notices her. For twelve long months, she’s waited. No more. With the help of a friend, Lily puts into motion her plan to spend one hot night with Michael. One special night to let loose all the pent-up lust she harbors for him.

Michael Rutherford doesn’t have a clue how Lily feels about him. When he receives an anonymous invitation to play during a BDSM party, he’s intrigued. To his shock, he finds out it is Lily who issued the sexy invitation. She offers him one night. No holds barred. Anything he wants.

For Lily, the memories of their night will have to last her a lifetime. For Michael, it isn’t nearly enough. He will have to do everything in his power to convince Lily that their relationship should not be limited to one night only.

So there you have it. For those who don't know, my hero in For One Night Only is Michael Rutherford. You all met him in my first book, The Abduction of Emma. He was Emma's fiance before Luke Forrester came back and well...took back his woman. LOL. I've been asked time and time again when Michael would get his own story. Well, here it is. Finally. Michael finds that Lily, his heroine, is more than a match for him. I had fun writing this one. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. October 18th is the magic day. Be sure to let me know what you think of it. I look forward to your comments!

2 comments:

Karen Scott said...

Ooh congrats Beverly! It's been a while since I read your last one!

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Karen! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see this one out and available.
Glad to see you're back. How was the vacation? Hope you had tons of fun exploring Southern California. *g*