Monday, July 10, 2006

My Review: Miss October by Madison Hayes

Before I became an author, I was, and still am, a reader. When I was a young girl, I devoured Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys. Soon after, I moved on to Harlequin, Loveswept, and Sil. I discovered historicals and graduated to erotic romance. I have a ton of books at home that the hubby is just itching to get rid of. He keeps threatening to donate all of them to a local bookstore, or put them up for sale at Ebay. Horrors! Those are all keepers! Lately, I've been reading a lot of ebooks, which is good. I can store them in my computer and hubby won't be any wiser. Bwa ha ha ha!

When the muse takes a day off, I like to read. Sybil asked me to be a guest ebuzzer on her site. I was in the mood for something funny and sexy, so I reviewed Miss October by Madison Hayes (love her and love her books!). You can find my review here.

No comments: