Monday, November 20, 2006

A Good Writing Day

Today, I wrote an entire chapter. Yay!!! To those of you who churn out chapters without blinking an eye, then this is nothing to cheer about. But for me, who hasn't been in the writing zone lately, a whole chapter is an accomplishment. Yay me! I'm patting myself on the back.

Now to write the other twelve chapters. LOL!

I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed today. I mean, my thoughts were racing, my fingers were flying over the keyboard and my creative juices were flowing. It was like--bam! I'm writing and the muse is talking to me. Oh yeah! I was on a roll.

Then it happened.

I had to stop to run my errands--had to buy the turkey and all the trimmings. Oh and there was dinner to prepare. Dinner? Who cares about that? I've got some serious writing to do! Can't you guys feed yourselves? No, sadly, they can't. No worries. I went into Mommy mode. I popped some chicken in the turbo convection oven (greatest kitchen gadget ever!) and set the timer. An hour later, voila, dinner was served. *g*

Seriously, I'm happy. Without going into too many details, my life has been kinda crazy lately. In fact, this whole year has been a little difficult. I'm looking forward to 2006 ending. A new year, a new beginning. And hopefully, all my planned projects will come into fruition. I've got books to write and a new futuristic series that I'm wayyy excited about.

Though you can't see me, I'm doing the happy dance! LOL.

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Well congrats, and of course, have a wonderful holiday.

Beverly Havlir said...

Thanks, Cathy! Have a wonderful holiday, too!

Hugs!