Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things I Am Thankful For

As always, during this time of the year, I think of what I'm grateful for. Here's a list:

1) I'm thankful for waking up every morning. That means I'm still alive!

2) I'm thankful for making breakfast for my husband and my kids. That means I'm surrounded by loved ones.

3) I'm thankful for my children kissing me before they leave for school. That means they love me.

4) I'm thankful for showers in the morning. It's the miracle of indoor plumbing. *g*

5) I'm thankful for going to work everyday. That means I get paid.

6) I'm thankful for extra work given to me. That means my work is trusted and appreciated.

7) I'm thankful for life's little ups and downs. It keeps me grounded in reality.

8) I'm thankful for frozen dinners. They're ready in a few minutes. Who can beat that?

9) I'm thankful for DVR. I get to record my favorite shows and miss none of them!

10) I'm thankful for reader email, good and bad. That means people buy my books. It gives me a reason to keep writing.

11) I'm thankful for reviews, good and bad. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.

12) And finally, I'm thankful for chocolate. It hits the spot every time!



Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

What a great list. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday.

Beverly Havlir said...

You too, Cathy! From my family to yours, have a happy thanksgiving!