Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's All Good



Emmitt and Cheryl won! Yay! I'm glad. I was rooting for him to win. Sure, in a technical sense, Mario was the better dancer. But Emmitt had the charm and the grace. I mean, come on, he went so far out of his comfort zone and came out such an awesome dancer that I couldn't help but root for him. Did you ever think a three time NFL MVP could move the way he did? And you know what else? He had fun out there. It was obvious. He was enjoying himself. He also brought with him that intensity, that competitive drive to win. Those guns didn't hurt, either. *g*
And Cheryl is not only a great dancer, but a great teacher. Congrats!



Also, my man George was named Sexiest Man of the Year. Again. I'm so NOT surprised. Not only is he good-looking, he does GOOD things. He takes up important causes. So what if he's a serial dater and (allegedly) comittment-phobic? All that aside, he's not a waste of space. He has a purpose. I like that in a man. Yay George!

1 comment:

Cathy M said...

I was rooting for Emmett, so yeah!! And George, there is just something about him that always makes me smile. A quality I appreciate in any man.