Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Baseball Hottie

One thing I'm not is a football fan. To me, the only redeeming factor for football? Those tight-ass uniforms. Other than that, can't stand the sport even if my son played it. Too violent for me. Since my beloved Red Sox had an early end to their season (better luck next year, guys!), I've taken to watching other baseball games. By the way, all you Red Sox haters out there--don't bother emailing me. I love my Red Sox. *g*

Yes, I admit. I'm a baseball freak. I'm on the fence about October. I'm sad that it signals the end of baseball season, yet happy that it's the playoffs and then the World Series. I watched the LA Dodgers get killed by the Mets. Though I'm not a Dodger fan, I rooted for them just because they're the hometown team. But while watching the Dodgers-Mets playoffs, I discovered David Wright.

He's hot. And no, my husband won't kill me. He knows it's harmless. I just like looking at hot guys. Who doesn't? If you tell me you don't, then you're a big, fat liar. *g*

Back to David Wright. This guy is seriously hot. Studly. I watched him the whole time. Double plays? What double plays? Who struck out and who hit a home run? Don't know. Don't care. I couldn't take my eyes off David Wright, New York Mets third baseman.


This pic doesn't really do him justice. But he's cute, isn't he?


He's the one on the right. Slightly better picture of him here. Hey, is that guy in the middle grabbing his crotch? Eew.


Another pic. Still looks cute to me.











Now I wish I can find a better photo of him. I'll be scouring the internet so I could post it here. But do you guys agree with me? He's hot. Too bad the Mets didn't make it to the World Series. By the way, I'm taking the Tigers over the Cardinals. Hope they don't let me down.

No comments: