Monday, October 30, 2006

Reviews

I've gotten several reviews for For One Night Only and I'm so excited. Two reviewers from Just Erotic Romance Reviews both gave it 5 stars! I'm so stoked. Thanks to Julie Esparza and Ginger Boucher for the great rating. Here are some snippets of the reviews:

Julie said "Yummy and tasteful, *For One Night Only* is a feast of sexual energy." She goes on to add, "I was expecting several chapters...When you write sex as well as Ms. Havlir does, you don't want it limited."

LOL! I will take that as a compliment. I write great sex, folks! Hey, sex is one of the things that makes the world go round, you know. Deny it all you want, but I firmly believe that.

Finally, Julie ends with, "In the end, it is the intensity of Lily and Michael's relationship, which is beautifully written that makes this story so enjoyable to read. Don't miss this story because *For One Night Only* will keep you warm on a cold night."

The other reviewer, Ginger, writes "The story line in this book grabbed me (and BDSM is not normally my cup of tea at all). *For One Night Only* is well written and cleanly edited." She goes on to add "The sex is amazingly hot, with descriptions that made me wonder why I hadn't ventured into the genre earlier. The Dom/sub relationship in the bedroom was cooperative, without force or reluctance. It was fully pleasurable for Lily and Michael... and for me."

Ginger ends with "Several secondary characters intrigued me. I hope Ms. Havlir will continue to develop them and, in time, tell the stories of Lily's friends. Anton's story cries out to be told."

If any of you out there wants to sign up to receive the JERR newsletter, you can sign up here. It's a great newsletter. They feature author interviews, website reviews and book reviews.

As for Anton, well, let me just say that I'm currently working on his story right now. I can't tell you much more than the fact that this is shaping up to be another hot one. I'll be posting a blurb as soon as I have one.

You can also sign up here to join my yahoo group bev_havlir_readers and you'll automatically receive my monthly newsletter Sex and the Modern Woman--I post early excerpts and news about my current works in progress there. Once you're signed up, you're eligible to join my monthly ebook or print book giveaway, as well as other fun stuff. It's a win-win proposition, guys!

If you've read For One Night Only, drop me a note. I'd love to know what you think!

No comments: