Monday, October 16, 2006

Sexy and Hot

Here's a hot excerpt from For One Night Only:

Lily stood still, waiting with bated breath, anxiously anticipating what he was going to do next. She tensed when a black cloth came over her eyes.
“Do you have fantasies, Lily?”
Darkness engulfed her. “Y-yes.”
“Tell me about them.”
Oh God. “T-they’re just fantasies, like anybody else’s.”
“You have to learn never to question, hesitate or disagree with me.” His tone was low, but his displeasure was clear. “All or nothing. Otherwise we stop this right here, right now.” He stepped away from her.
Lily instantly missed the warmth of his body. “No! I-I don’t want to stop.”
There was a moment of silence. Then his breath feathered over her too-hot skin. “I’m waiting.”
Mercy. He was asking her to lay herself bare, to divulge her innermost thoughts—and he starred in all of them.
“Are they fantasies of you and me together?”
She bit her lip and nodded.
“Even better. Go on.”
The blindfold somehow gave her courage. “I’m working late,” she began softly. “E-everybody else has gone home. The office is deserted. Quiet.”
“Yes?” He ran the whip over her belly and around her hips, pressing just enough to make her shiver in reaction.
This particular fantasy was her favorite, one that sustained her through long, lonely nights. As always, the familiar scenario began to work its magic on her. “I’m leaning over my desk when you come up behind me.”
Michael moved closer. “Like this?”
Lily wet her lips. “You order me to stay still and not to turn around. You put your hand under my skirt and slide it up my leg.” She jumped when a hot, dry palm landed on her thigh. “T-then you touch me…”
Strong fingers fluttered over her skin. “Here?”
“No,” she whispered, trembling. “Higher.”
“Here?”
“No,” she moaned.
“Tell me exactly where I touch you.”

© Beverly Havlir

Did you like that? *g* For One Night Only is available this Wednesday, October 18 at www.ellorascave.com.

1 comment:

Beverly Havlir said...

LOL!

Happy reading, Ali.